Friday, June 10, 2011

Hello from MyPantang!

Alhamdulillah. Berkat dari encouragement and advice from beloved family & friends, I finally launched my very own business of confinement related stuff - MyPantang

Unlike previously, I am more prepared to go through confinement this time, with my second baby. Jenuh jugak lah. I researched everywhere and read lots of books just to make sure my confinement period went smoothly. And it did...Alhamdulillah.

So, here I am. Sharing my knowledge, passion and my real life experiences about everything confinement. Hope it went well for you as well.

And in order to serve you better, we look forward for any suggestions/comments/feedbacks or even questions from you. Do drop us a note at mypantang@gmail.com.

Take care and Selamat Berpantang!

No comments:

Post a Comment